Sunday 5 February 2017

Mary's First Homemade Pizza

OMG I made pizza!!! It's actually pretty quick and simple! The toppings could vary but I used fresh pineapple, ham, yellow pepper, mushroom (store bought) pizza sauce and marble cheese.

Dough:
2 Cups of flour
1 Packet of quick rising yeast
3/4 Tsp salt
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 Cup warm water






Directions: Combin flour, yeast and salt then add olive oil and warm water (closer to hot). I mixed it with a fork until combined and added a little extra flour until dough was soft. Placed in an oiled bowl and let rest for 20-40 minutes. I then rolled out on a floured surfaced and baked for 10 minutes. Take out add toppings and bake for another 10-15 minutes at 350.






Everytime I make something homemade I wonder why I ever bought it before? So good!




No comments:

Post a Comment