Tuesday 11 February 2014

A Big Brunch!

I made this for family day breakfast without knowing that it was what I was going to make! Turned out well - thankfully! I never made an omelette that big before and I feel like it was upgraded to a fritata? Here we go! This could feed 4 people by the way.

6 eggs
1/2 cup of milk
(wisk)
1 Red pepper diced
1/2 Cup of finely chopped green onions
4 Mushrooms finely chopped
1 Small avocado in small chunks.

Mix together and add to a medium size fry pan so it's at least an inch thick.
Cover with tin foil and cook on level 4 for about 20 minutes. Obviously check every so often.
And maybe add some non-stick if it's not already.

I served this with black beans and my sweet potato baked hash browns with an italian seasoning blend. (You can find that recipe on the side of the page).

No comments:

Post a Comment